Terms and Conditions
G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions
By booking a tour, you agree that G Adventures' standard terms and conditions (the “G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions”) apply to your booking and are the terms and conditions applicable to the relationship between you and G Adventures. By purchasing travel via this program, you are entering into a contractual arrangement with G Adventures.
The G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions are available at the following website: http://www.gadventures.com/terms-conditions/booking-terms/
Make sure you read this information carefully and understand the G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions prior to booking. The G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
GEEO Terms and Conditions
As a result of GEEO’s special relationship with G Adventures, GEEO has terms and conditions (“GEEO Terms and Conditions”) that apply to your booking as well and are terms and conditions applicable to the relationship between you and GEEO. The GEEO Terms and Conditions are below. By purchasing travel via this program, you are also entering into a contractual relationship with GEEO and accept the GEEO Terms and Conditions.
If there is a conflict between the G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions and the GEEO Terms and Conditions, the GEEO Terms and Conditions will apply. The GEEO Terms and Conditions are as follow:
You agree that under the relationship between you and GEEO, GEEO has all rights that G Adventures has under the relationship between G Adventures and you under the G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions in respect of any releases, disclaimers and assumptions of risk provisions and that GEEO is entitled to the benefit of such releases, disclaimers and assumptions of risk provisions. In the context of the relationship between you and GEEO, such provisions shall be read to apply to GEEO.
Make sure you read this information carefully and understand the GEEO Terms and Conditions prior to booking. The GEEO Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
ALL OF THE PRICES FOR GEEO TRAVEL PROGRAMS ARE BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, WHICH MEANS TWO PEOPLE TO A ROOM WITH TWO BEDS. Single travelers are paired in twin or multi-share accommodation with someone of the same sex for the duration of the trip. If you wish to have a single room, many of our programs have an additional "My Own Room" fee which you can pay.
While your tour will be booked by GEEO, your payment for such tour will be made directly to G Adventures, unless GEEO instructs you otherwise.
While it is our intention to adhere to the route described, on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations. Due to our style of travel and the regions we visit, travel can be unpredictable. Our itinerary is a general guide to the tour and region and any mention of specific destinations or wildlife or other attractions is by no means a guarantee that they will be visited or encountered. Additionally, any travel times listed are approximations only and subject to variation due to local or other circumstances.
Important Note: Notwithstanding the guaranteed departure provision in the G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions, GEEO programs need a minimum amount of people to depart. On rare occasions in our sole discretion, GEEO will cancel a program and refund participants if we have not reached our minimum number of participants 75 days prior to departure. DO NOT book your flights until GEEO has confirmed we have reached the minimum number of participants needed to run this program. GEEO and G Adventures are not responsible for any expenses you incur for purchases made before confirmation.
1) Booking In order to confirm your space in the program of your choice, we require you to complete the GEEO booking form and pay a deposit of $250.00 USD per traveler. (Please read the Lifetime Deposit description below)
2) Final Payment Remainder of payment is due no later than 60 days prior to departure.
3) Cancellation All cancellations must be submitted to GEEO and G Adventures in written form by emailing your request for cancellation to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. If you do not receive a confirmation that we have received your written cancellation request please call us at 1-877-600-0105. Verbal cancellation requests will not be honored.
* Cancellation 60 days or more prior to departure = Deposit is kept on file for future use and all other program fee payments are refunded (See Lifetime Deposit below)
* Cancellation between 30 and 59 days prior to departure = 50% refund and your deposit is kept on file for future use
* Cancellation within 30 days of departure = No refund, but your deposit is kept on file for future use
4) Photo Release You agree to irrevocably grant to GEEO, together with GEEO's licensees, successors and assigns (the "licensed parties") the non-exclusive, absolute and unrestricted right and permission to record, reproduce, adapt, edit, copyright, publish, exhibit, distribute, perform and otherwise exploit by any and all uses and media, now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity (collectively, "use") your appearance, name, likeness and voice (collectively, the "likenesses"), including but not limited to, likenesses captured by GEEO’s agents, employees, volunteers or other participants in GEEO’s tours (collectively, the “GEEO parties”), in and in connection with the tour in which you participate, including but not limited to, marketing and fundraising materials, and on GEEO's website. Recognizing GEEO's reliance on this Photo Release, you irrevocably release and hold harmless the licensed parties from any claims, damages or liability arising from or related to the use of the likenesses, including but not limited to, privacy, publicity, or defamation. You understand that, once the likenesses are used on websites, the likenesses can be saved and downloaded by any user, and you therefore agree to indemnify and hold harmless the licensed parties from any claims damages or liability arising from or related to publication of the likenesses. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the likenesses now or in the future, and you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the likenesses.
Anyone with a pre-existing medical condition needs to have the following form completed by their physician and submitted to G Adventures no less than 60 days prior to departure. http://www.gadventures.com/medical-form/
LIFETIME DEPOSITS Understanding that travel plans change and sometimes need to be delayed, we have established an innovative new level of customer service and flexibility designed to ensure that if you need to cancel or delay a trip, you’ll be able to find another time to take your next, great life-changing adventure. A travel industry first, G Adventure’s Lifetime Deposits offer any of our passengers forced to delay a departure to now retain their initial deposit for use at a later date at no extra charge—and with no questions asked. The Lifetime Deposit policy allows you to save your initial deposit (one per person, per confirmed tour) for an unlimited time, be it 10 weeks or 10 years. You can use your Lifetime Deposit on any GEEO trip with G Adventures. Put simply, we want to do the right thing by our travelers and ensure you can still take another GEEO trip if your plans have to change. Please see G Adventures’ Terms and Conditions for how you can use your lifetime deposit on a non-GEEO, G Adventures trip: http://www.gadventures.com/lifetime-deposits/ To the extent that the description of Lifetime Deposits in these GEEO Terms and Conditions conflict with the description of Lifetime Deposits located on the above website, the description in these GEEO Terms and Conditions will apply.
DOCUMENTATION/ENTRY REQUIREMENTS It remains the responsibility of the traveler to ensure that proper documentation is in place. All countries require a valid passport (with a minimum 6 months remaining validity). Contact your local embassy, or consulate for the most up-to-date visa requirements. Please refer to the following websites for information: Canadians: http://www.voyage.gc.ca Americans: http://travel.state.gov International: Please contact your local consulate or embassy
TRAVEL INSURANCE Travel medical insurance including personal medical as well as emergency evacuation and repatriation up to US $200,000 of coverage is compulsory. You will not be permitted to participate in the trip until your group leader/local representative has seen evidence of travel insurance coverage. You can also purchase cancellation insurance as well, which is something we HIGHLY recommend.